TRERICE 910 Series Compact Control Valves
The Trerice 910 Series Pneumatic Control Valve offers high quality at an economical price, incorporating many features found only on more expensive units. Models are available to provide the proper flow response required by the application.
- Diaphragm Actuated
- 7″, 9″, & 12″ Actuator Sizes
- Heavy Duty Die Cast Housing
- 1/2″ – 6″ Valve Sizes
- The 910A, 910B & 910C are used for On/Off control applications, providing a quick-opening flow response when used with single or double seated valves.
- The 910TB is used for proportional or PID control applications, providing a throttling flow response when used with double seated or 3-way valves.
- The 910EPA & 910EPC is used for proportional or PID control applications, providing an equal percentage flow response when used with single seated valves.
For optimal performance, the service conditions (medium, flow, temperature, inlet and outlet pressures) of the application must be considered when selecting a valve. Please refer to the Valve Selection Section of this catalog. Consult the Valve Selection tables for the capabilities of a particular valve/actuator assembly. Improper application may cause failure of the valve, resulting in possible personal injury or property damage.
For replacement or service parts please see Accessories and Replacement Parts in the Regulators and Control Valves section of the list price sheet.